Spark Hire is an award-winning video interviewing platform (Software-as-a-Service) used by more than 5,000 customers in 100+ countries. Our industry-leading platform is recognized as the gold standard by esteemed software review site G2. We’ve also recently been recognized as one of the best startups to work for nationally and a top 5 B2B tech company in the Chicago area.
A Spark Hire Account Executive is the expert hunter and closer in our sales org. In this position, you must live and breathe this mentality. You will consistently be adding to and closing out pipeline fortified by both you and our pre-sale team. You are a subject matter expert and enthusiastic spokesperson for Spark Hire because you agree that Spark Hire is an integral component of the hiring process.
What you'll do
- Conduct virtual product demonstrations with prospective clients
- Showcase the value of Spark Hire’s platform and personalize this value-based approach by becoming a subject matter expert (e.g. market segment, job titles, industry, etc)
- Close new client accounts employing a consultative sales approach
- Hand off new clients to the Client Success Team ensuring a smooth onboarding experience
- Master the tools in our sales stack to efficiently nurture and close deals in your pipeline
- Be organized and diligent in your research, note-taking and correspondence
- Maintain a strong pipeline with a minimum number of top accounts and corresponding contract value
- Exceed monthly revenue targets as a product of maintaining healthy metrics and KPIs
- Willingness to work in a collaborative work environment
- Polished communication and writing skills
What we're looking for
- 1-3 years of inside sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, related field OR equivalent experience
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Experience with modern sales enablement/CRM tools (Outreach.io, Salesforce)
- Deadline, detail and process oriented
- Above average critical thinking skills
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills
- Unrelenting competitive and entrepreneurial spirit
- Must be a coachable closer
What You’ll Love About Spark Hire
- Great Culture – We have in and out of the office activities going on all the time. From celebrating birthdays, happy hours, Cubs games, holiday parties, picnics, friendly competitions, and more!
- Health Benefits – Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid Time Off – Employees receive paid time off which start accruing on day one of employment and paid holidays. Plus, you get your birthday off as PTO!
- Work/Life Balance – We pride ourselves on having a great work/life balance.
- Gym Subsidy - We contribute a significant amount towards a gym membership at the nearby Lifetime Fitness.
- 401(k) - Start saving for your future retirement!
If you're looking for an exciting place to work and a chance to continue the development of your skills as a sales professional, apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.